Battlefield 3 PC HELP!!?

I have Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz

4GB DDR2 RAM

nVidia GeForce 9600M GT

Windows Vista Home Premium x64 Service Pack 1

Latest DirectX

Latest Graphics drivers

When i start Battlefield 3 (even in Administrative Mode and WIndows XP compatibility), it gives me "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory1 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll"

What am i supposed to do?

Favorite Answer

To be honest that computer will struggle with BF3, I have a quad core and a better graphics card and it still wasn't 100% smooth

It sounds like a direct X issue. You probably want to try reinstalling DirectX.

Also, your graphics card is probably a bit too weak to run it smoothly. The 9600M isn't quite on par with an 8800GT/9800GT, which is the minimum for BF3.

Your spec should be enough BattleField 3

I would recommand you to change your dxgi.dll file with this one: (version 6.1.7xxxx or higher)

http://www.opendll.com/index.php?search=CreateDXGI...

Download the 32 or 64bit depending of your system and extract it in your c:\windows\system32 folder (replace le current one)

and try to start BattleField again.