Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How many calories should a 12yr old girl intake in a day?

How many calories should a 12yr old 189lbs girl intake

Favorite Answer

Honey you're 12 I know how painful i is when people say this but you are still young and now is the time to be happy with who you are, since you're 12 you are probably hitting puberty so you will be having quite a few growth spurts so you will be hungrier, just eat till you're full and don't worry about your weight just yet not while you're growing.

If you want to stay healthy just try to eat healthy foods and all your fruits and veggies and make sure you get the right exercise but don't over do it

Hope I helped a little

• Ophira

I would say at least 1800 because your growing but in all honest you shouldn't worry about calories at your age, you need to just eat when you feel hungry and stop when your feeling full :)

Source(s): www.makemyplate.co

Actually, a kid should not intake calories only vitamins and good stuff comin' from veggies and fruits.

around 1000-1500 calories ;)