My boyfriend wants me to role play rape him?

My boyfriend likes sex rough like i mean really rough and im lost. He wants me to tie him up and pretend to rape him? What do I do? I mean i understand the part about hitting and stuff but like what exactly do I do? I really don't want to mess this up :/ I have no problem dominateing him as long as i have a exact idea of what to do.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Im not sure if your comfortable reading graphuc and explicit stories, but if you sre, try reading some stories on fanfiction.net there are a lot of stories with all sorts of different kins and stuff, and i bet theres a rape story.

Source(s): Fanfiction.net
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Get a strap on and tie him down on his stomach and cram his butt full of it. That's pretty much only way to rape a guy. He sounds kinda feminine.

• 9 years ago

Ask your boyfriend to describe his exact fantasy to you. Let him tell you what he expects/likes there as you are going it to please him. Ask him what he means you should pretent to rape him. When he tells you, you know much better what to do. After all you're doing it for him, right? So let him tell you what he really likes and wants.

• 9 years ago

you need a safe word , then it is pretty much do whatever you want to him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

get him tied up and get a whip! lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.