When Will WWE Induct Tazz Into HOF?

The ECW Legend And The Best Commentator Ever

• AJ Lee
    Favorite Answer

I don't think they will induct him now or next year. They will induct him when he is no longer under TNA's contract. Tazz deserves a spot in the HOF because he has very good moments in WWE especially his commentary days.

I think at some time within the next 10 years there will probably be an ECW themed induction ceremony. I expect they will wait for a while until most ex-ECW stars are retired and no longer working the independent scene.

I assume at some point soon they will hold WrestleMania in Philadelphia, either that or WM 30 where they undoubtedly will hold it at MSG. I think they should do more themed inductions, including the nWo, WCW and ECW. Have Tazz, RVD, Tommy Dreamer and Paul Heyman inducted one year for ECW. Have Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Big Show and Eric Bischoff inducted for nWo and have Lex Luger, Steiner Brothers, DDP, Goldberg and Sting inducted for WCW.

No time soon, but I am sure they will induct him sometime in the future. As you said, an ECW Legend and one of the greatest Commentators of all time definitely deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

• Slay

Not now, probably later on in life when he's not working for TNA.

Someday, I don't see it this year, but maybe in the future.