I just did a pregnancy test and...?

It came out with a very very faint positive line, but 30 minutes later the positive line is gone but the control line is still there? It's 9.42pm my time so I didn't use first morning pee like I was supposed to.. and I'm only expecting my period tomorrow so it would be very early to test.. but should I take this as a positive or negative?

This may sound weird but about a week or so ago I just got this gut instinct that I was after being so so so tired like I've never been before, cramps with no period and feeling dizzy. And I just have some weird gut feeling.. and now after taking a test I am confused.

But should I wait a few days so the hcg has time to increase if I actually am pregnant?

Favorite Answer

don't stress it doesn't sound like you are but do another test to just to be sure :)

If the faint positive line came up within the first 10 minutes, then you can take it as being positive.

i would do another test it doesn't matter what time you do it at if your pregnant as i did mine late evening and it came back positive just to be sure either go see your doctor or do another home pregnancy test x