is no one a virgin anymore??!?

hello fellow Yahoo'ers.

i asked this question because im really lost. what ever happend to no sex before marrige? i have a boyfriend and well.....now he is my ex. (loser) and the reason we broke up is because i wasnt gonna give in. was i right in breaking up? in this day and age whr sex is sooooooo easy should i have gone with the flow? im firm in my belifes but i do want ppls opinons on tis subject. thanks :)

• KD
    Favorite Answer

YES! My faith in humanity has now increased lol but seriously yea you definitely made the right decision. The reality these days is most people arent virgins by the time they graduate high school. Sad huh? BUT there are still people who are waiting till marriage. How do I know? Well I'm one of them. Yep beleieve it or not a guy 19 yrs old wants to wait till marriage. Rare yes. impossible no. So dont lose hope in finding the right guy. The right guy may not be who you are necessarily attracted to atm but wait and eventually the right guy will come by. NEVER bring down your morals and beliefs on this issue. Waiting for marriage is EXTREMELY attractive to me. A girl wiling to do that is also very rare. But yea point is you made the right decision in breaking up with him.

Source(s): 19 yr old guy

I'm the same way im waiting for marriage my ex broke up with me over it. It's sad how this day and age sex is taken so lightly

If he broke up with you because you wouldn't have sex with him, HE IS AN ASSHOLE. That just shows you that he just wanted you for a good time and not for anything serious. If a guy values you, he will respect you and wait. If you want to wait till marriage to have sex, do it. Don't waste your time on guys like that. You deserve better.

Well, I don't know the circumstances. If he was trying to force the issue, then you were definitely right in breaking up with him. If he just wanted it, and you decided that he wasn't morally right for you, then that was a bit extreme.

Really, it doesn't matter what the reasons were, ultimately, you decided that he was not right for you, and that's ALWAYS the right reason to end it.

well im still a virgin...i want to save myself for marriage cause i think it is respecting my body,myself and my partner. yeah. Don't be ashamed of it, be proud you are saving it for someone special :)

• T

well i'm a virgin also, and i don't see anything wrong with your beliefs.

Source(s): i'm a guy btw

I am ....and I am proud of you :-)