Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Why don't I get pleasure from sex?

I lost my virginity to him. And when we are having sex I feel no pleasure at all.. All I feel is his penis in there. Sometimes when he is in there deep I get a little tingly feeling but that's all.. I'm really worried :/ even tho I have only Been with him a few times I feel like I am too loose? Or maybe his penis isn't big enough? Please help I just love him so much :/

Favorite Answer

Do you feel horny before you have sex? Do you tell him this? Do you try a position where you can touch yourself while he's in you? Do you have foreplay before hand?

There are many reasons why you might not enjoy it. If you have the same sex every time you can get bored of it, if you think too hard about the sex you might not enjoy it. Some women don't enjoy penetration at all! But remember penetration is only one type of sex.

My advice would be to talk to him about it and even though it may be embarrassing he will understand if he does love you and wants to please you. And love isn't just about sex remember! :) Best of luck

May be your are afraid while having sex or your mind is busy in something else like pregnancy or immorality, guilt etc.. Get secured by using precaution pills & condom. Using both is much more secure & disease free. Try to feel his penis moving inside you & imagine some romantic/sexual picture on your mind. Tell him to sex positions, watch erotic movies together, it might help you.

Hmm well that is normal to get you to feel more you should get him to touch you alil more maybe that will help an that tingly feeling is normal that means you are feeling just alil an it depends on his size to make you feel like your "loose" but when that happends when he his done try to flex your stuff to keep it feeling tight.

cuz ur mind is busy thinking in alot of things so u have to makes ur mind be so clear and then u will taste the pleasure

Alot of women dont actually get much pleasure from penetration

Rub your clit while he is penetrating you for pleasure

Have him give you lots of oral and fingering before penetration aswell

very few women get pleasure from sex without any clitoral stimulation. rub your clit during sex, you should feel alot more pleasure

• Shamo

Foreplay.