would these piercing be too much?

Right Now, I have 3 lobes and a helix in my left ear, and 2 lobes in my right.......

i wanna get an industrial, tragus and conch in my rightt

and a rook on my left

Opinions? or should i not get the rook/conch

Favorite Answer

I currently have 2 lobes, tragus and helix in my left ear and 3 lobes, anti tragus and scaffolding in my right ear so I think if you can deal with the pain, then go for it! Try getting some magnetic earrings to see what it would look like first, they're not expensive and could really give you an idea of what your going to look like :)

Ofcourse, don't get it all done at once, your body takes a while to heal after a piercing and too many piercings at once will weaken your immune system. Also, don't dye your hair shortly after piercings because they'll get infected.

But go for it! And besides, you can always take them out if you don't like them- they're not permanent!

Source(s): Personal experience!

I currently have 3 piercings on each lobe, my rook and my tragus pierced on my right ear and the top of my ear and my helix pierced on my left ear. I think it looks really good. I think tragus and rook piercings are really cute, they're not too obvious. I think you should definitely get your tragus and rook done and I think get those two done on the same ear! And then I think you should get the conch done on the other ear. I don't think you should get the industrial done though to be honest. I think that will look way too much. It's not subtle at all.

Hope this helped :)