Maryam asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

how to get curly hair without heat?

i have heavenly thick wavy hair that is dark brown and really long. i cant find a way to curl it :( i tried to make a twisted bun before bed and it came out ruffled. i tried scrunching and it turns out messy.

im looking for tight curls that are neat and beutifufl

without much products.

anyway how?

Favorite Answer

Rainwater curls my hair

• Aaron

Wet your hair with a brush and twirl it with your fingers. You can tie it up in little balls for about half an hour and it should be curlier. You can also youtube how to use pens and pencils in your hair by twisting it a certain way (I can't remember how) and leaving it. There are also hair dryers (which have cool options) that twist your hair in a little sort of tube.

Michelle Phan made a video tutorial of how you can curl your hair using paper bag strips. The curls looked pretty tight to me. It might be a hit-or-miss kind of thing, but I think all beauty techniques are like that anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n4A

Youtube thumbnail

Use sponge curlers. At night take a tub and save your hair slightly damp then put in the curlers. Sleep with the sponge curlers in one day together as your hair drys a sprint then take them out in the morning. in basic terms make certain your hair isn't thoroughly moist, in easy terms a sprint of moisture.

Wash your hair and put it into 2-5 plats. When you have done that blow-dry the plats and leave it after blow-drying for 5-10 minutes (or until it is fully dry), take them out and voila!

Good luck xx