Anonymous

have you seen a ghot?

tell me your story!!

have you seenn a GHOST?? HA

Favorite Answer

Ha yes between one to two hundred in the past fifty years.....seen some that look real with all their details, seen black shadows, white shadows, gray spirits see through, most don't have much details, some walk on the floor, some float above the floor, one walk through the floor boards on ground level, seen them change shape, form, and manifestation. Communicated with a few, one for four years, been touch many times, and was allow to touch back twice....even know one of them actual name. And if I cannot see them, usually I can feel their vibrational signatures, why I know it's that same one when it comes back even though I cannot see it at that time. Only one was a demon, the only real bad one, threw my son out of bed and try that we me, got rid of it with the help of a good spirit that always came and communicated with me.

My family is really good friends with someone who has a haunted house. So I can tell you about some of their experiences, even though I didn't experience a lot of them first hand.

So their house is 200 years old and has been in their family since it was built. So my friends great great grandmother Grace is supposedly the one who haunts the house. So when my friend was young (like 3) she would be up in her room playing and would come downstairs and get two glasses of milk, her mom would always ask "honey why do you need two glasses of milk?" And my friend would always answer "its for the lady in white upstairs." the first time it happened my friends mom thought someone was in the house and went upstairs to check and no one was there. Another experience was my friend and her friend (they were about 7) were doing each others hair, and the hair ties were in a coffee can. When they were done they tried to put the lid on and it flew off across the room. They did it two more times, the same thing happened. Finally my friend called her mom and her mom came up and did it, same thing happened. Finally her mom yelled "Grace stop it!" and she put it on and it didn't do it again. Something I always found really creepy is they used to have a rocking chair in their attic and eventually they had to take it out because it would creak back and forth all night (like it was rocking) and no one would get any sleep. Another time they were having a family reunion at the house and one of my friends aunts went to change her young sons dipper upstairs, then she heard a huge crash in the attic and a dragging sound, she noticed the baby actually looked up and pointed to the attic. The aunt thought someone was maybe up there and asked my friends mom and she went up and checked and no one was there. Another time my uncle was working on their house (he is a carpenter and was renovating a room at the house by himself) and my uncle had no clue the place was haunted, and he claimed he saw a woman in white walk down the stairs. He also felt he was being watched the whole day. There are many claims in this house I can't tell them all, but the most recent one was actually a few days ago. My friend was packing up for college and her mom heard her scream upstairs. She came running down the stairs out of breath and said she saw a man in her room. This was interesting because they had never seen or had any claims of a man in the house. Only sightings of Grace, and they thought all the activity was her, but after that they think that it could be Grace's husband Butch, he also died in the house in the 20's (Grace died in the 20s in my friends room) I have constantly tried to have them get TAPS (ghost hunters) in there but so far they haven't pursued it.

• John

Well, there was this one time I was with 3 other friends and our dog, and we were on a road trip together. Anyway, our van broke down in front of this abandoned amusement park. Well, we ran into the proprietor who complained that ghosts had scared all his customers away and that he was going to lose the park. We wanted to help him solve this mystery, so we went investigating. We ran around a lot and got chased by pirate ghosts, but as it turns out the ghosts were just Old Man Withers with a flashlight and a tape recorder. He was the proprietor's old business parter and just wanted to buy the property for cheap by scaring the customers away. And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us meddling kids.

Anyway, Old Man Withers was arrested and the proprietor rewarded us with big hoagie sandwiches and free passes to the amusement park.

I've seen more than one ad its not very pleasent :/ they exsist and maybe one day you'll see for yourself. I seen more than 1 from playing with ouija board so becarefull those to if you play one.

i don't know what it is..

when me and my family moved in to our new house,i saw a spirit..it was shaped from the smoke that we use to bless the house.i was the only one that saw it but my house is not haunted though.i like to think it was the Holy Spirit XD

the evils which we see on earth i mean all the problems in the world are ghosts

Source(s): world caring person

yes. i saw a few when i was staying in a hotel room once. i was alone and they just came up to me one by one.

im not sure. there has been a few times where I couldn't explain it logically... so i would probly say yes.

I havent seen a ghot but when I pick my nose I find snot!