Need advice on major i should pick?

Ok so I'm thinking of going to nyu

And think of majoring in art, but not sure

B/c I don't really consider myself at really being a good artist( like I really dont have a sense of creativity). I think of maybe something with the environment like with dolphins maybe

I do consider the medical field but I don't really good at working under pressure and math isn't my strongest sub.

Please just need some advice

Favorite Answer

Don't bother going to college.

Clearly you have no concept of education. It appears you will just be wasting time and money.

If you go to NYU, you will need to choose a major that NYU offers. See link below.

Currently the majors that pay the best (engineering, physics, economics, math, computer science) are math-intense.

How about Urban Design? You'd be doing something related to art, and you would help to plan the environments where many people live (cities). There is not that much math involved.

Also, at most universities, you do not need to declare a major until your second year. During your first year you may take introductory courses in subjects of interest to you.

I think you need to look at NYU's programs and see what they offer. also look into other schools who have environmental studies. I personally would like to have a better idea of what I want and know that NYU was a good place for it before spending 50 grand a year. Its the second most expensive school in the country so do some research before you dive in. Have you thought about taking a test to gauge your interest? it would probably help a lot to get you to have more of a focus and guiding way.

Try Architecture. It does require math, but at least you will be able to use your artistic talent to help the environment and to create something that will last! Also the pay isn't have bad either! If not try becoming an Art teacher or something once you've obtained a degree in art.