Poll~ Mac or Microsoft?

i know i have asked this before, but im hopin for more answers....♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Sol
    Best Answer

Microsoft (as the only disappointing product I've ever faced is Windows Vista). So far, Windows 7 has been the best creation Microsoft's ever come up with.

I'm completely satisfied with Microsoft & PCs in general.

1.) Macs aren't customizable, what you buy isn't just what you get, but also what you're stuck with until it breaks. While with PCs - there's more possibilities. The deadliest and beasts of the gaming world are none other than PCs.

2.) Macs are overpriced (spare me the calling-tech-support and quality parts arguments. If there's one thing common with any tech-support, it's the fact that they hire tons of foreigners, mostly Indians & Filipinos. I'm not racist, but I hate running into a language barrier as they can't seem to understand a complex problem. Also, Macs use the same hardware parts like processors and hard-drives as the PC counterparts). While I can buy a PC with similar specs (or even better) for cheaper.

3.) Macs don't get viruses, but that's because more than 80% of the world uses Windows & PCs (in other words, using Microsoft). Most corporations and offices rely heavily on Windows (which is made by Microsoft), and not some over-priced play toy in a beauty competition.

4.) Macs are faster is a futile argument. Windows has more programs that like to run in the background, which explains the slightly lesser speed. Still, it manages to run fine. My previous computer (which died because I assaulted the hard drive) and my current one were/are both perfect. No problems.

5.) Macs are for fun people. Useless argument. My computer is a beast even though it's got only 6GB of RAM & an i3 processor. I compose/record music, use Photoshop, and do Video editing on this machine. Also, fun? Really? Most games are available for a Microsoft platform, not Mac. This is when Mac-enthusiasts turn hypocritical and say that Macs are meant for serious work.

6.) Macs are easy to use. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. What it all comes down to is what one grew up with and is willing to get used to. My 1st experiences with Macs were horrible, the OS was just stupid to me. Why? Because I've used Windows all my life, and keyboards that're meant for PCs. It was hard to navigate around, even on my friend's computers.

7.) Macs are just better. Bollocks, yet again. People get deceived because they believe what they want to. Most people don't even know in-depth stuff about their computers and give in to Apple. Every person I've known with a Mac has been an idiot in terms of computers. They make me feel like I'm Einstein. Then comes their empty patriotism towards Macs that is easily shatterable.

Source(s): I've been a proud Microsoft follower since 1998. I've used Macs at school and hated them.

PC.

I'm using a mac right now. LOLZ let me tell you I don't like it at all.

You can do a lot more than a mac. mac has limited thing, and it's not really supportive all of the stuff.

Mac cuts through the cr@p better than Microsh!t

Microsoft gets slow after 6 months .....Mac doesn't

• Me.

Microsoft forever.

MAC the cosmetics:P

mac

after all the hell ive gone through with this laptop id have to say Mac lol.

Mac!! Way easier and way better product

microsoft