Rating
    Favorite Answer

你好:)

第一首是Mariah Carey的For The Record(正式聲明)

Baby. baby. baby...

For the record You oughtta knowYou wasn't thinking when you let me goBut whatever That's how it goesYou win some, you lose someAnd others you hold in your heartWhy it gets so hard Tears you all apartEven though you try to let goNo no no Suddenly you're hereAnd it's all surreal And I don't know what the deal is

* When I'm looking in your eyes Feels like the first time  Give me one good reason why We can't just press rewind  I don't wanna spend my life Thinkin what it coulda been like  If we had another try (one time)  Like back in the day  That look on your face Feels like the first time

There's(?) all the regularities They can't compete with MCThe whole entire world can tell That you love yourself some me

People see you now Asking all about meAnd how they always though we were so perfect togetherLets rewrite the end Start over againAnd it's gonna go better now Cuz...

(repeat *)

For the record You'll always be a part of me No matter what you doAnd for the record Can't nobody say I didn't give my all to youAnd for the record I told you underneath the stars that you belong to meAnd for the record It's obvious that we just can't let go of us

(repeat *、下面這段和第二次的repeat一起唱) HONEY  GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASONWHY CAN'T WE JUST PRESS REWINDWANNA SPEND MY LIFE  WE JUST NEED ANOTHER TRYONE TIME  LIKE BACK IN THE DAYTHE LOOK ON YOUR FACEFEELS LIKE STILL LOVE YOU BOY OH

(repeat *)

Just for the recordBaby

完。

第二首是J-Flow feat. Shannon - Always Care

目前網路上沒有完整歌詞

僅流傳著副歌歌詞以下

Coz boy you always care

Coz you take all my air

Your love is always there

My life with you are spare

Coz boy you always care

I gave my heart with keys

You're always there for me

And I'll never betrayed

Coz boy you make me sad.. OH~~~

Coz boy you make me.. OH~~~

結束了B-)

• 哈哈