ZED
ZED asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 8 years ago

Can an inmate serving time in prison win a noble prize if he/she discovers a possible cure for leukemia?

Favorite Answer

lol. Vivian knows the right answer.

Duude. Shhh man! What you gotta do is tell no-one. Them crooks in prison will steal your idea/discovery. You gotta get a patent on that ****. You should get out soon incase someone else has discovered the cure while you have been in prison. You may wanna bust out; because a) you got the cure for leukemia b)you get a nobel prize c) everyone in the country will kiss your *** d) your countrys goverment will love you because you labeled their country as 'the country who cured leukemia' e) no way are the cops gonna put you back because everyone loves you and people would go **** crazy.

Source(s): How I got my 1st nobel prize.

Well if Stanley Williams went to jail for gang activity, wrote a book that won the Nobel Peace Prize, then still got the death penalty, I am sure it could happen.