Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 years ago

US Marshal hiring for 2012?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions I have. I am very interested in trying to apply for the USMS but have been unable to get a hold of a recruiter to find out additional information so figured I would give this a shot.

I am about to ETS the army with over 8 years active duty and 3 combat tours to Afghanistan, will the new hiring process REQUIRE me to have civilian education or will my active duty service suffice for that requirement? Also does anyone know when the new application process will be available on the USMS website?

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan right now, am have been unable to reach a recruiter on the phone with the opportunities that I have had to call back home. So if by any chance a USMS recruiter read’s this I would love to pick your brain a little via email if given the opportunity. Thanks for your time, hope to get some good feedback here.

Favorite Answer

yes they are hiring, welcome home

somewhat being an MP does help it aspects a much greater constructive be attentive to-how of ways the LE community works and could help you recognize the interview questions and examination. Marshals provider likes 3 aspects for hiring, militia, regulation Enforcement, and school. in short the closer you're to having all 3 the greater constructive off you would be. A criminal Justice degree will help you get the pastime, a business enterprise degree will help you whilst it comes time to connect administration, or any degree is rather well worth a similar volume of factors. desire this facilitates and robust luck.