Mary asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why do you think the "DRUDGE Report" is biased towards Mitt Romney?

• bwlobo
    Favorite Answer

I agree with your premise that the DRUDGE Report is biased towards Mitt, but I don't know why.

It's also a puzzle to me why Ann Coulter & Glenn Beck are so vehemently against Newt.

Rick Santorum is looking better every day!

Source(s): bwlobo

Glenn Beck is a Mormon and he has already alluded to the fact that he believes that Mitt Romney is the fulfillment of the White Horse Prophecy of Joseph Smith when he stated that Romney would save the Constitution that is hanging by a thread. Orrin Hatch, another Mormon, has said the same thing. Try calling mormon.org and asking about Romney fulfilling the White Horse prophecy.

I do not know the religion of Matt Drudge or Ann Coulter, perhaps they are Mormons as well.

The truth is that Romney is the only one of the Republican candidates that cannot beat Obama. I think that Ann Coulter especially is underestimating the disgust of the Republican base being forced to vote for a liberal socialist candidate of the Republican party like they did for McCain. She thinks that this anti-Obama vote is still alive and that the Republican base will once again hold their nose and vote for the lesser of two evils. She thinks that the Republican base is so anti-Obama that they will vote for a Republican of the same ideology as Obama. My opinion is that they are asking this one time too many. Personally, I will not vote for another liberal socialist candidate of the Republicans. If I wanted a liberal socialist president there is already one in the White house and is leading the country into Nazi style socialism quite nicely already. Mitt Romney is not needed to continue this headlong slide into socialism.

Didn't know? I don't use Drudge. But, I've flipped the dial on Michael Medved. Man is HE in the tank for Romney. Holy crap. Make a Con turn Liberal. In disgust. That guy pounds away at Romney's opposition.

I still think liberals are full of sht.