Question about Valentine's Day gift for boyfriend?

Alright so I don't know what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's day, as it is a special day and it marks 4 months of us dating (so it's a super special day), we haven't been dating for too long but also we're getting pretty serious (I guess). I was thinking of getting him his favorite candy and his favorite band tee, he always gets me something cute and those are the only things me and my mom can think of and I need more ideas. By the way we're both 15, if that helps. Thanks in advance!

If it helps i've known him for 4 years, and hes outgoing but also really serious. So nothing too crazy. Thanks again :)

Favorite Answer

I think your idea is adorable. Here are a few more options to choose from, if you feel like it:

- Chocolate. Of course.

- His favourite cologne.

- Classy men's bracelets or rings.

- CD's of his favourite band/ singer/ genre of music.

- Miniature collector's automobiles. (If he's into cars).

- Gift cards/ certificates for online stores he frequents.

- Photo album filled with pictures of the two of you together. Or a photo frame that contains a picture of the two of you together.

- Wristwatch.

- Hat, t-shirt or mug that features his favourite football/ hockey/ cricket/ whatever sport he's into team or player.

- Box set containing his favourite TV series.

All the best! :3

Mine and my bf"s 4 month too ! Congrats! A valentines day gift should be a token of ones love and if that is how you choose to express your love then ,there you go :) What i am planning on doing for my boyfriend is im going to back red velvet cupcakes and heart shaped cookies because i loove to bake and he loves it when i bake him things . He has been in and out of St.Judes for the past three months so this is really special that we can spend valentines day together :)

i hope everything works out and you find the perfect gift :)

Source(s): personal experiences

Well, may or may not help but what i've got/ going to get is :

-heart shaped chocolate

-A card

-A watch

-A picture frame of the two of you

Or you could:

-get him a top

-Candy

-chocolate

-hat

-Something that he really likes!

He will love you no matter what! good luck :]

Source(s): Me and my boyfriend :]

I think your ideas of what to get are great. And if you wanted to add a more personal, sentimental touch to it you could make a memory book/box. Just pictures, cinema tickets, bits and pieces that have memories attatched to them...you might not have that much over 4 months but you can leave space and add more over time:)

Source(s): ...thinking bout what i would like to get:)

Well im going for something cute and slightly cheesy. Its valentines day its supposed to be fun and about love so i made him a card on moon pig and got him a personalised cup with his name and love hearts on it

Make a photo collage box with pictures special to your relationship. Then put your other gifts inside it.

• Do something you havent done. Make him like a homemade gift card saying you have me for 3 hours lol

Well, I'm younger then you are so my ideas might be lame! If you want to, you can get him tickets to his favorite baseball/football team game! I hope this helped you a little bit!

I'm 15 and my bf is 16 for Christmas I got him a shirt from his fav brand which is american eagle and hollister maybe?

That'ss a great idea maybe even get him the band cd or itunesgift cardd.