Webroot secure anywhere wont let me confirm registration help?

Well im trying to make an account for webroot secure anywhere but everytime it ask me to Please enter the FIRST and FIFTH characters of your Security Code and i do it it says Error(UCR702):Incorrect security code credentials but its the right code so help?

Favorite Answer

Make sure that your entering your security code and not the Keycode that came with the product. If you still have problems do the following:

Go to my.webrootanywhere.com

Click on Can't log in? link, then reset Security code. Follow the window and reset Security Code then try to confirm the account. It should confirm fine.

Source(s): Webroot Support

2

Source(s): The Best Antivirus Software - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?Rtoq

Greetings. My name's Sanjay Patel, and I currently hold an honorary Master's degree in the field of Computer Science. I am aware of, and have personal knowledge related to your question. There are computer maintenance businesses which are probably in your area, however they come at the cost of hiring a professional to enter your home. There may also be some local destinations where you can drop off your computer and wait to have a technician look at it. These options can often be costly, and pretty inconvenient. The answer to this question can probably be found doing a little extra research on Google.

A well-running computer can be a hard thing to maintain. From my experience, there is but only One software which is reputable- and consistently reliable for healing sick, slow computers. Reimage™ is a world-renown, easy to use software designed by Forensic scientists and made for the average person. This thing will fix literally just about ANY problem you could possibly be having with your PC. Reimage was recommended to me by a Professor during my 2nd year of Graduate school.

Source(s): Personal Experience with https://reimagefix.im

I have the cd to download but I scratch off the keyword I need

I received regconfrim but when I click on it it would not do anything. I sent replys but have not heard anything.

• Holly