Can not access my domain to change name server details?

I bought domain through Yahoo Small Business in 2007 and got Yahoo! Domains setup for 5 years. After a while my Visa card expired, i had no use for my email account and i stopped payments to Yahoo, so my hosting was canceled. Now i want to use my Domain Control Panel and redirect, or redelegate, my Yahoo! name... show more I bought domain through Yahoo Small Business in 2007 and got Yahoo! Domains setup for 5 years. After a while my Visa card expired, i had no use for my email account and i stopped payments to Yahoo, so my hosting was canceled.
Now i want to use my Domain Control Panel and redirect, or redelegate, my Yahoo! name servers to another provider, but i can not access my domain control panel. It seems that i need to pay again for hosting just to access domain control panel...?!
Please note that my IT knowledge is limited and i have little experience in dealing with web sites and hosting etc.
Also Yahoo is reseller for Melbourne IT so i tried to get answers from both companies, but no success...
my domain is: asiatradeconsultants.com
Registrar Name: Melbourne IT
Name server Details
yns1.yahoo.com
yns2.yahoo.com

Please help.
1 answer 1