敏茹 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

這則新聞是什麼意思 ?

Underwear-clad riders wait for the subway as they take part in the 2012 No Pants Subway Ride in New York City, Sunday,Jan.8.Started by Improv Everywhere, the goal is for riders to get on the subway train dressed in normal winter clothes (without pants) and keep a straight face .

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Underwear-cladriders wait for the subway as they take part in the 2012 No Pants Subway Ridein New York City, Sunday,Jan.8.Started by Improv Everywhere, the goal is forriders to get on the subway train dressed in normal winter clothes (withoutpants) and keep a straight face. 乘客只穿內褲等地鐵,因為他們參加了「隨處即興(Improv Everywhere)」在1月8日星期日舉辦的2012紐約市脫褲搭地鐵活動。活動目的是,乘客穿著一般的冬衣(但是不穿褲子)搭乘地鐵,而且擺出一切正常的表情。

2012-01-29 09:44:42 補充:

噗。

Hi, r u a girl? How old r u? I'm 32. But I'm a male.

Did you see me in the video?