Relevant Skills to put on a resume?

I am a Biology student actively looking for a part-time job. In addition to science-related positions, I am applying to positions outside of the science field and I'm sort of stumped as to how to modify my resume. My current resume includes a list of laboratory skills, a smaller list of computer skills, and... show more I am a Biology student actively looking for a part-time job. In addition to science-related positions, I am applying to positions outside of the science field and I'm sort of stumped as to how to modify my resume. My current resume includes a list of laboratory skills, a smaller list of computer skills, and prior work experience and relevant (science) course work. However, (for example) the position I am applying for is a part-time personal assistant. Upon removing the laboratory skills and relevant coursework, my resume is rather barren.. Help?
Update: P.s. My modified resume is currently at half a page D: