Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

She likes me??????????????????????????

okay, shes my ex classm8, we hav same fav color same fav artist, (lots of same things lol) even our moms hav same names. i like drawing so drawed her and showed her. we are chatting 3 trd nite like whole nite non stop, ummm what else to say? 2day she wrote at her wall " i wont leave u (umm in russ lang) soo i know that her bf dunno russ, soo umm this cant be for him. and dunno why i feel like she lied that she hav bf. help please

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

when she first started talking to you maybe she didnt want to date you.. but after she started talking to you she started liking you. she probably does like you but its hard to read girls. the easiest way to find out if she likes you is to just ask her, its easy and effective. youll actually know for sure if you ask her but trying to read her signals could get really confusing.

• 8 years ago

First of: the past tense of "draw" is "drew".

Russ? As in Russian language?

I think you're lacking maturity a little bit...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ask to meet her bf. Be like hey i really wanna get to know you more..can i meet your bf? If she does have a bf then move on... you dont wanna casue problems

• 8 years ago

if she has a boyfriend then stay well away, having similar interests doesn't always make a good relationship and it certainly doesn't mean that you must be together..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

idk.. seems confusing..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.