in the hunger games by: suzanne collins what kind of place is panem?

i have an essay/paragraph due on tuesday and my teacher is a tough grader no matter how hard i work i always get lower than a B so this time i want to start off my 2nd semester with a good grade and this counts a quiz so i need this to be PERFECT!!!!! i need help with writing an amazing pargraph :) hope you guys can help i really need all the help i can get:)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Olivia
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you not read the book?

Panem is what used to be North America. There are 12 districts in Panem. You can imagine that the districts are similar to states or provinces.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

To write a good story about Panem, you have to know what Panem is. Panem is simply North America. Panem is a place of ranging climates from district to district, ruled by a viscious government whose leader is President Snow. You could also go into description on the people that live in the districts. Rough, tough, and worn. The Capitol people are the softies.

You didn't think I was going to write a paragraph for you, did you?

• 3 years ago

a million) Use paragraphs. 2) get rid of pointless element. it relatively is a evaluate. we don't would desire to comprehend how many districts there are. 3) cease attempting so no longer person-friendly. let us know how _you_ experience concerning to the e book. Telling us what it _is_ is merely stressful, and the final sentence is undeniable stupid. it relatively is a e book. It does not have murderous claws. the great "oh it is so mature" physique of suggestions is likewise somewhat ridiculous, on condition that it relatively is a YA e book, no longer even a mainstream grownup novel, and that the action picture is being made top now with the purpose of being PG-thirteen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.