What if the Axis powers won World War 2..?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
If The 3rd Reich had won -
- No USSR (the Soviet government murdered millions of its own people throughout its 70 year reign; to study this topic read the writings of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -- Hitler would have liberated Russia, though taking parts of Western Russia for lebensraum, "living space")
- No cold war (because, again, there would be no USSR)
- No Communist Eastern Europe, Iron Curtain, etc.
- No Red China and Mao's slaughter of 45 million Chinese (Mao was aided by the USSR, thus if no USSR, no Mao victory)
- No Communist North Vietnam (Red China aided Ho Chi Minh)
- No Communist Cambodia and Pol Pot's slaughter of 2 million Cambodians
- No North Korea which is, of course, Communist (the allies split Korea following WWII)
- No Communist Cuba
- No Communism anywhere (Hitler was the world's greatest anti-Communist)
- No Cultural Marxism or political correctness (these are social engineering "products" of the Jewish led and staffed think tank known as the Frankfurt School)
- Liberalism & Multiculturalism wouldn't dominate Western ethos (because no Jewish influence)
- No 3rd world immigration into Western nations (Jews wouldn't be in power positions to craft and force through liberal immigration laws; Jews are responsible for each Western nation's liberal immigration policy, most were orchestrated by the World Jewish Congress)
- No depraved filth on TV, in movies, etc. (because Jews wouldn't run Hollywood)
- No widespread pornography (Jewish lawyers & Jewish plaintiffs were the main challengers of obscenity laws under the guise of "Freedom of Speech")
- Prayer in public schools (Jewish lawyers were instrumental in banning prayer in public schools under the guise of so-called "separation of church and state", something that appears nowhere in the U.S. Constitution)
- No man-hating radical feminist movement (Jews such as Betty Friedan, Sonia Pressman, and Gloria Steinem, among others, were the key drivers of radical feminism)
- No Israel and all the problems it has brought the USA & the immeasurable misery it has wrought on the Palestinians
- Jews would be living in Madagascar (perhaps) and would be carefully monitored (Madagascar was one place Hitler considered as a Jewish homeland)
It should also be noted that Hitler never wanted to "conquer the world." He simply wanted to safeguard Europe from nefarious Jewish influence and safeguard the world form usurious Jewish banking.
The Allied victory marked the beginning of the end of White Western Christian Civilization.Source(s): The truth. Bit hard to swallow isn't it? Don't be mad.
- luderLv 44 years ago
merely to ascertain something, Hitler did no longer choose Stalin in. He rather reported that Moscow under German administration grew to become into the standard purpose, even above France or Britain (i think he even reported this form of ingredient till now stepping into workplace, accurately in his e book 'Mein Kampf'). He grew to become into the guy who backstabbed Stalin, and meant to all alongside. As for if Hitler had much less suicidal ideology and wanted to best chum with Russia.... sure, they might have. I advise, a great number of the German casualties and German conflict-concentration grew to become into on the jap front- merely no longer having the two scuffling with might have overwhelmed Britain, and allowed administration of the Isles, Africa, and middle East. without Britain, the US could on no account have intervened in Europe, and the conflict with the Americas might on no account have even started out. upload in Russia's ridiculously great and effective militia, and there truthfully may well be no question there. EDIT: human beings here some to extremely devalue the Reds. helpful, they did undesirable issues, yet they have been undeniably effective, and the Atomic bombs have been in such small numbers and so susceptible that they might on no account have overwhelmed down the behemoth interior the East, could as nicely Germany.
- Anonymous9 years ago
If the Axis had won World War II, they would have had to plug their bloody little fingers in the likes of Asia, Africa, and Europe, where the Partisans/Resistance, led by the various communist parties, threatened to breakthrough.
- JoachimLv 59 years ago
Then Hitler's revenge on the Versailles treaty would be complete and everyone would be a Nazi.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 9 years ago
Lets just say the world would be a way different place & not in a good way either.