Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 9 years ago

can anyone overclock their graphics card on there on specifications?

just wanted know if i could increase the core clock?

• Goerge
    Favorite Answer

http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm allows for pretty much any gfx card to be overclocked. How the card will respond to an overclock is of course going to vary. This needs to be an INFORMED decision and overclock. Simply sliding them as far to the right as possible is NOT going to work. There are also voltage changes that may need to be made in order to have a stable overclock. So while I say yes I also say RESEARCH your card and how others have overclocked your SPECIFIC card and what settings they used. Does the core clock adjustment necessitate an adjustment of the memory clock to stay stable. What is the shader clock and why does it matter. It's only 1.5V. That's just like a AAA battery. Why can't I take it that high. Shoulld I leave it @ 1.08 or can I take it to 1.13?There are many questions that needs to be answered before the sliders start to move to their new home.