Anonymous

My mom doesnt know yet !!!?

My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That She Wants To Get Married , & That She Love Me , But Theres One Problem My Own Mother Dont Know That Im Gay , I Want To Tell Her But IDont Know How To . HOW Should I Tell Her , Without Hurting Her ??

#I Need Help .

I Love My Girlfriendd Aloot & I Really Want My Mom To accept Her In Our Family .

If you're gay - your mim obviously already has suspicions. Thats a certain.

So either continue to be a pussy, or be the honest girl your mother raised you to be.

Tell her, as she already knows. She wants to be a part of your life wether you are gay or straight. If you're holding back this secret then you're clearly not letting her in, and that's the problem.

To the person who said 'then maybe your mother is not worth it' - you need a smack in the chops. I'd love you to raise a kid and for a complete stranger to say that to her about YOU one day, moron.

You should just tell you mum, straight out! It may take some time for her to adjust but ultimately if she won't accept you for who you are, then maybe she's not worth the effort :) Good luck xx

Your coming out is nothing hurtful. Not telling your mom the truth is hurtful. Why don't you ask to cook your mom lunch or dinner or something and invite your girlfriend over...then tell your mom you are happy and in love and let her see it.

Set your mom down and explain things the best way you can. The only thing you can do is be honest, with her and yourself. If she loves you (and I'm sure she does), she will accept you and your girlfriend as you are. Good luck. :)

well there is no easy way. i hope your mother is very understanding. if she is a preacher or some sort she will not take it well. just try to explain it. my opinion is if she doesnt take it well she is not a good person.

• Rachel

Tell her what you just told millions of people. Good luck and be happy.

If your gay then thats what you are and your mum cant change that :)

and i think she would accept the fact ^_^

• Mirek

"#I Need Help"

Yes, your style of writing clearly shows that you indeed need help.

Source(s): My poor eyes currently filled with unimaginable pain.