Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Healthy ways to strip dark brown from the ends of your hair?

3 years ago I started using 'sun-in' on my medium blonde hair, then I decided to dye brown on top which made all my hair go very dark (almost black) its been growing out for the past 2 years so now only the ends of my hair are brown, and the rest is an auburn-ginger colour. I've used 2 lots of colour b4 which has made a slight different's (only at the front), and I'm soooo desperate to be a medium/dark blonde now! What's the best advice to be blonde again?

Thank you!!

Favorite Answer

Tide laundry detergent will take ALL of the dye out of your hair and make it natural.

use a large jug of water mixed with the detergent and pour it over your head a few times.

This will however strip the moisture from your hair so I would add lots of moisture back into your hair-

use avocados or store bought hair masks- smear whatever u use through your hair and let it sit for 15 minutes wrapped in a towel and then rinse it out.

good luck!! I did the EXACT same thing that you did!!

=]