What will be the score for Super Bowl XLVI?

What will be the score for Super Bowl XLVI?

Please be as honest as possible. I'm trying to get a feel for the game. I have a pickem with some friends, and this is our tie breaker. I will pick the best answer after the SuperBowl.

TAGS:

Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Cheifs, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, N.Y. Giants, N.Y. Jets, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins, George W. Bush, Barrack Obama, President of the United States, America, Football, NFL, Rugby, Betting, Wager, Wagering. Cover, Spread, Covers.com, Gambling, Relationship, Marriage, Wife, Husband, Daugther, Son, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Pope John Paul, Catholic Church, Religion, Muslims, Christians

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Patriots 0 - Ditka 326

Source(s): Proud Roman Catholic
  • 9 years ago

I expect a pretty offensive game. Both teams have explosive offenses. The Giants have an edge on defense, but the Patriots have an edge on offense.

Everyone assumes the Patriots defense is awful because of the regular season. What everyone forgets is that the Patriots had TONS of injuries to their defense during the season. Now that everyone is getting healthy again, they will not be AS bad as they were during the season. The Giants should still be able to move the ball well though and keep it a close game.

The Patriots just have so many threats to throw to on offense. If Gronk is healthy, Brady has an arsenal of weapons to throw to. Welker, Gronkowski, Hernandez, Branch are all threats. The Giants defense has done well, especially in the playoffs. Brady has a good O-line, so don't expect TONS of sacks by the Giants D-line.

This game should turn into a shootout. I expect a high-scoring game, possibly something like 31-27 Patriots.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Giants 31 Pats 28

• Patriots 24 Giants 21

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Giants 34

Patriots 20

Source(s): Rush pointed out the Pats haven't beaten a team with a winning record all year. Denver was 8-8.
  • 9 years ago

I feel it's going to be a last possession game, both scores somewhere between 24-35.

Couldn't tell you who is going to win.

• 9 years ago

37-35

Source(s): Researched it
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

31-27

And I like the tags.

• 9 years ago

giants- 24

pats- 14

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Patriots: 27

Giants: 17

Alan Bailey, what about the Ravens? Please don't use those bum ESPN stats. They don't work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.