Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Is there such a thing as a 'butt-plug'?

Massive menorrhagia coming through the ( * ). Could use a tampax up there, but not sure can. Thankies.


to tot eat moi it's because i have Nigeria Falls pouring out my butt-hole.

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago

    Yes there is such a thing. Why would you want to take it up that passage anyway?

  • 9 years ago

    yes there is such a thing. It's a toy used to widen the anus for anal sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.