Why do I get random twitches and fluttering feeling in my body? Help?!?

Recently I have been noticing that I have been getting random twitches. They are never big twitches but my fingers will move or my leg will twitch. It's only really when I sit down and don't move that much. And I get like a fluttering feeling in my leg usually in the back on the leg. Any idea what it could be ? I am big but not morbidly obese haha! I also have sinusitis if that is anything to do with it :)

• Grace
    Favorite Answer

It's probably just muscle spasms. I have them in my eyes and face and occasionally my arms. It helped me to take a magnesium supplement from the drug store. I can't give you a specific cause, but try the supplement and if it keeps up, talk to your doctor.

A muscle groups twitch occurs while muscle fibres generates rigidity by utilising the action of actin and myosin bypass-bridge biking. on an identical time as under rigidity, the muscle would delay, shorten or proceed to be the comparable