URGENT NEED HELP!!!!!?

OKAY SO I HAVE A PROBLEM.. I HAVE HAD CRAVINGS FOR FISH FOOD AND I SIT IN MY BATH TUB FOR HOURS AND I AM SCARED BECAUSE I AM GROWING GILLS I NO LONGR HAVE TOES I HAVE FINS!!!!!!!!! MY HANDS ARE ALSO STARTING TO WEB! MY HANDS ARE STARTING TO STICK TO THE WALLS LIKE THEY HAVE DUCT TAPE ON THEM! IM LOSING MY HAIR! CATS FOLLOW ME AROUND WHEN IM OUTSIDE I GUESS I SMELL LIKE TUNA! I CAN'T SEEM TO STAY AWAY FROM WATER, OR I WILL DEHYDRATE, I CARRY AROUND A BAG OF WATER IN MY POCKET AND STICK MY HANDIN IT WHENEVER I FEEL THE URGE. AT SCHOOL WHEN I REALLY NEED IT I TAKE OFF MY SHOES AND STICK MY "FEET" IN THE TOILET, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO??!!??!! SHOULD I EMBRACE MY INNER FISH?

BY THE WAY NO BCGS CAN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I think that Harry gave you some gillyweed, or maybe it was Neville. When the effect wears off, you will return to normal, whatever state that might be for you.

Iknow what your going through! the same thing is happening to me! excpt your condition is a little progessed than mine...i talked to my parents about it. my mom said i was an abomination! and they kicked me out... im 11 years old.. so i stayed at the local aquarium for some time until my gills fully developed. now im living happily in lake michigan. i would be very happy if you swam by for a day. sometimes i like to nibble on people toes. im only 2 and half feet long and ive come to realize that im a pike and nemos real... we escaped the aquarium together. hes now im the carribben but we stay in touch. good luck with your struggles. may the fish be with you. keep fighting the good fight(:

don't worry i'm not a BCG

Source(s): experiences

yeah embrace your inner fish, and swim to get some help ;)

You should seek immediate medical attention.