Do these scary facebook stories work?

I read the one below and I'm scared that its actually true.... I know it probably isn't but can I just have some piece of mind please! So my question is do these actually work??

WARNING!

This is not a joke! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!

>

Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and

she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad.

... .........She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the

government dec.........ided tha.........t the best thing to do was to

get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as

possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And

she sat there in agony for hours until she finally died. Now every week

on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this

letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and

kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death.

>

Now send this to ten other groups on this one site, and she will haunt

someone else who doesn't pass this on like you did. And forget about

you

Please dont take the mick I just get scared easily :( Thank you for all the answers :) x

Favorite Answer

It's not real, its a chain letter.

You can find lots of these scary chain letters here:

http://www.scaryforkids.com/chain-letters/

They're just scary stories :D

http://www.scaryforkids.com/scary-stories/

i do no longer think of there will be a regulation legalizing consensual incest every time quickly, for confident. whether, like somebody else pronounced, i don't have a reason to maintain it unlawful. in my opinion, I do merely no longer comprehend what to assert if that's between 2 adults who gave consent, no remember the relation. i'm no longer announcing I condone it (i wouldn't in any respect in my lifestyles try this), yet whilst 2 human beings consent to doing it, i do no longer comprehend a competent reason to cease them, to be straightforward. The organic and organic implications are riskier (if she have been given pregnant), whether that's merely that, a extra desirable probability. it relatively is a query of morality, so the solutions would be purpose. There are not any such element as stable morals. each and every guy or woman has a set of morals, yet there is not any one set of morals that are stable. It differs. Hitler's morals have been to kill particular human beings. i can not say those are "undesirable" morals. In his head, that grew to become into "stable" morals. They variety. So like I pronounced, it does not impression me, and if asked for a reason to maintain incest unlawful if consensual, i does not have a competent reason. i wouldn't in any respect in my lifestyles devote incest because of the fact of my morals, yet to a pair, that's the different.

• ᅚᅚ

It's spam and it sounds like a 12 year old wrote that story.

Hi there,

Do not worry. This is FAKE!

Go to www.snopes.com. They verify stories like this.

The fact they want you to send it to 10 is proof it is a lie. ;)