Naomi asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What is the worst movie ever?

Just wondering, what do you guys think the worst movie in the history of movies is?

Favorite Answer

In my opinion Solent Green is the worst movie ever made. Its about a police in the future that finds out the a company that produces food is making the food out of dead people.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

It's horrible! Think Across the Universe(like this movie, its a movie with all Beatles songs) however it's stupid and BAD acting!

• kuhns

it is My Boy, The Cat interior the Hat 2003, Alien Vs Predator Requiem, The Oogieloves interior the huge Balloon journey, Grown united statesa million & 2, intercourse Tape, Son Of The masks, all the observed video clips, Psycho 1998, & The Room yep thous are the worst for me.

Open Water, hands down. And I've seen some pretty bad movies.

The Hangover: Part 2 because it wasn't as funny as the first one and it was predictable and stupid and that she-male part was very disturbing and the whole movie just felt unnecessary.

The Ninth Gate. I'm STILL mad I wasted two hours of my life on that movie. It wasn't even bad enough to make fun of! Bah!

Human centipede.

The Dark Knight...

Batman & Robin Or Howard the Duck I have to say they both suck

Camp Hell