Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Why is my wife calling me by someone else name when she asleep. BOTH GUYS AND GIRLS NAMES?

Favorite Answer

like familiar names or you mean random names? its normal 4 people to talk when sleeping but to call people's names? i think its quite impossible. i mean you have to be thinking about people all the tym to call them in your sleep. you know it is believed that if you think about a person v.often you will dream about them. for your wife, its quite difficult, don't get suspicious though...listen to the names and see if you can link them with some1, if u can't, u better do some researches!

Source(s): me

If she is asleep she is not talking to you nor is she calling you by another name. She sleep talks the names of both guys and girls? Is she bisexual? If not why are you assuming the worst. Her dreams have nothing to do with you and for all you know those are the names of child hood friends or family members. You want to see it as a sign of cheating? Sounds like the thoughts of a guilty conscious to me. What are you doing that makes you think the way that you do?

I got out of bed the other day, and my wife was sound asleep, but this must have startlesd her, becauss she screamed "carl" Now I don't know anyone named carl, and she said she didn't either, but I'm not going to go suspecting her of having an affair wiht a guy named carl. When I tried to ask her if she was OK (she was still asleep) she said to me clear as day "your baby is going to be weird" WTF was she dreaming about?!?!?!?!? Who cares!!!!!!!!!

• Don't worry about it. I've called my fiance by my dead dog's name and my brother's name while I'm asleep.

When she is asleep, how do you know she is addressing you? Is she saying things like "David, please remove my underwear", or is she just saying names? She might just be saying names of people she saw on TV.

• Maybe she just talks in her sleep while she's dreaming, that never crossed your mind?

She's calling out to the fantasy dream guy that's banging her/

Uh, hello, she's asleep....it's got nothing to do with you.

She is a sleep she doesn't know what the hell she is saying.

• ?

sounds like shes had several affairs... Or is a lesbian... Or both...

Source(s): personal experence