Thoughts of wars conducted by America?

Is it really that necessary? What are the pros and cons of war? Can't they settle the situation with a good communication? Please elaborate.

(sorry if I'm being ignorant. We're just starting to learn this in US History)

Favorite Answer

We are not the good guys this time around. These wars are corporate wars for corporate profit.

Well, there was a little thing called 911 when 3,000 Americans were killed by Islamic terrorists. Afghanistan was controlled by the Taliban who supported terrorists and allowed terrorist training camps to operate there. Afghanistan was justified. I wish we would have concentrated on Afghanistan alone, and not gotten involved in Iraq.

@ how would I know --- You are talking about Israel's behavior, of course. I did not know you felt that way. --------- Money wars. That's all they are, 9/11 has nothing to do with these wars, that is a diversion.

We are a violent people who can't see to comprehend why any other nation wouldn't like that.

Well, how else do you spread freedom, democracy, and God-fearing capitalism if other countries don't want it?

"We like to chew bubble gum and kick ash. And we're all out of bubble gum." -- Rowdy Roddy Piper

So, I just forced my way into your house and killed two of your kids in the process. I'm sure we can just talk it out and come to some agreement? I'd be willing to throw some of your clothes in a bag and toss them out to you. That's fair, right? I'm sure you wouldn't want anything else done beyond that?