Do guys find ear Stretching ugly?

I've stretched my ear, its only a 5mm so is just medium sized. i dont plan on going any bigger but it seem to be putting boys off? should i take it out? help please?!

Favorite Answer

Personally I would perfer a woman that is herself i'm not really sure why you made that change but it does sound kind of unattractive sorry :P

They don't make me gag or anything, but I'd take it out. I don't really like them on young girls, but they look REALLY bad on older women--and that stuff doesn't go away on its own. I really don't think 5mm is so bad, but I've never met a woman and said to myself, "If only her ears were gauged, she'd look better." I've said the opposite to myself more than a few times, though.

I'm so tiered of humans announcing such rude things about folks with stretched ears. Each person has been so judgmental. I consider stretched ears are lovely and i find it even more effective that humans with them don't provide a **** about what different persons must say. Each guys and women seem nice with them. So **** your opinions.

• Ell

Personally, I think it's disgusting! Especially the big ones :(

I'm sure there are some guys out there that are okay with it / like it..

It isn't the most attractive thing in the world personally I don't see why people do it. I hope you find what suits you dear

some guys like ear gages. I personally think they're gross on anyone. Just a big hole in your ear.. thats just weird. Other guys who have ear gages MAY like girls with gages

Yes. It reminds me of the crusty punks who live in Tompkin's Square Park. I have a lot of tats, so this isn't coming from some ultra conservative.

Source(s): Just my opinion.
  • jekin

This person hates them! National Geographic shows some primitive african tribes do that. They also mutilate their bodies in other ways. Go there to live.

I think it's sexy, but If it goes past an inch then no.

• Jan409

wouldn't think so

my son who is 25, has large tunnels as do many of his mates