Do guys find ear Stretching ugly?

I've stretched my ear, its only a 5mm so is just medium sized. i dont plan on going any bigger but it seem to be putting boys off? should i take it out? help please?!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Personally I would perfer a woman that is herself i'm not really sure why you made that change but it does sound kind of unattractive sorry :P

• 9 years ago

They don't make me gag or anything, but I'd take it out. I don't really like them on young girls, but they look REALLY bad on older women--and that stuff doesn't go away on its own. I really don't think 5mm is so bad, but I've never met a woman and said to myself, "If only her ears were gauged, she'd look better." I've said the opposite to myself more than a few times, though.

• 5 years ago

I'm so tiered of humans announcing such rude things about folks with stretched ears. Each person has been so judgmental. I consider stretched ears are lovely and i find it even more effective that humans with them don't provide a **** about what different persons must say. Each guys and women seem nice with them. So **** your opinions.

• Ell
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Personally, I think it's disgusting! Especially the big ones :(

I'm sure there are some guys out there that are okay with it / like it..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It isn't the most attractive thing in the world personally I don't see why people do it. I hope you find what suits you dear

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

some guys like ear gages. I personally think they're gross on anyone. Just a big hole in your ear.. thats just weird. Other guys who have ear gages MAY like girls with gages

• 9 years ago

Yes. It reminds me of the crusty punks who live in Tompkin's Square Park. I have a lot of tats, so this isn't coming from some ultra conservative.

Source(s): Just my opinion.
  • jekin
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

This person hates them! National Geographic shows some primitive african tribes do that. They also mutilate their bodies in other ways. Go there to live.

• 6 years ago

I think it's sexy, but If it goes past an inch then no.

• Jan409
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

wouldn't think so

my son who is 25, has large tunnels as do many of his mates

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.