Mole or skin tag...help?

Ok so i just took a shower and discovered a very tiny maybe 5mm small blackish raised lump on the side of my stomach. Im very worried because i have not noticed this before. It looks like a mole but i didnt think they could just appear? I have a few skin tags around my neck area and it also feels like possibly a tag developing but im not sure. Please help..

Favorite Answer

I had several skin tags around my neck and underarm areas, caused by friction mainly I think. I found a product for home based removal on the web which worked for me. I also used it to remove a couple of warts on my leg that I had had for ages. The process was pretty easy, but you have to stick with it. Took me about a week to start to see a good result.

Definitely go see a doctor. It's most likely nothing, but it could possibly be dangerous. Better to be safe than sorry

No, you will not die for those who cut them off with nail clippers, but it'll relatively hurt. If the moles are greater than a pencil eraser and elevated, that means you could feel the bump whilst you run your finger over them, then go to a dermatologist and get them taken off with the aid of them. The dermatologist will numb the discipline, then reduce out the whole mole. I don't consider you'd be in a position to get all of it with nail clippers, and it would certainly depart a worse scar that getting them professionally eliminated would, and you're going to get a scar either manner. If the moles are small and no longer multiplied, then i'd simply leave them. A non-detrimental mole is better than a scar. As for skin tags, I've no notion what they are.

Nothing serious in my opinion