Mole or skin tag...help?

Ok so i just took a shower and discovered a very tiny maybe 5mm small blackish raised lump on the side of my stomach. Im very worried because i have not noticed this before. It looks like a mole but i didnt think they could just appear? I have a few skin tags around my neck area and it also feels like possibly a tag developing but im not sure. Please help..

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I had several skin tags around my neck and underarm areas, caused by friction mainly I think. I found a product for home based removal on the web which worked for me. I also used it to remove a couple of warts on my leg that I had had for ages. The process was pretty easy, but you have to stick with it. Took me about a week to start to see a good result.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Definitely go see a doctor. It's most likely nothing, but it could possibly be dangerous. Better to be safe than sorry

• 5 years ago

No, you will not die for those who cut them off with nail clippers, but it'll relatively hurt. If the moles are greater than a pencil eraser and elevated, that means you could feel the bump whilst you run your finger over them, then go to a dermatologist and get them taken off with the aid of them. The dermatologist will numb the discipline, then reduce out the whole mole. I don't consider you'd be in a position to get all of it with nail clippers, and it would certainly depart a worse scar that getting them professionally eliminated would, and you're going to get a scar either manner. If the moles are small and no longer multiplied, then i'd simply leave them. A non-detrimental mole is better than a scar. As for skin tags, I've no notion what they are.

• 9 years ago

Nothing serious in my opinion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.