What do you think implantation bleeding or period cramping?

my last period was december 31 my cycle are 29 days long. today ive have some cramping later i went to go pee and when wiping i found some reddish brown blood. im due for my period is due the 29th and today is the 26th. could it just be my period early or implantation bleeding? is there a way to tell the difference between period cramping and implantation bleeding?

my husband and aren't trying conceive due to a recent miscarriage and our babygirl who was born sleeping but if i was pregnant we would be happy.

any other suggestions or advice would be gladly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Sounds like it could be implantation if it's early. Implantation is normally before your period is due and very light like spotting. Good luck! Sorry to hear about your last pregnancies.

• bury

sure, implanttion bleeding is additionally like a classic era-lots of the time it relatively is lighter and shorter nevertheless. I had cramping on one part only before sorting out i grew to become into pregnant, so cramping may be an illustration of being pregnant.