Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 9 years ago

First time & month TTC,confused!!!?

Hi,

My LPM was Jan 5th, before that Dec 10th.

I posted a Q on here last week and was told I have a 31 day cycle and my fertile days were between the 19th-23rd. I have ovulated abit earlier this month and not sure what exact DPO I am,either 9 or 10?!

Had sex between those dates,here is what I've noticed so far,I'm not very hopeful;

1-3 DPO nothing

4 DPO-sore nipples only,mild lower back ache

5 DPO-Cramping

7 DPO-sudden wave of nausea gone within a minute,heightened sense of smell (this is normal for me though,I have a strong sense of smell)

8 DPO-continued cramping,abit moody

9 DPO-cramping,nausea at night,cried for ages for no reason,headache BFN

10 DPO- Cramping,nausea,backache has returned,still have sore nipples (no sore boobs like usual before AF) BFN

Since ovulation ive had continuos/lots of white/creamy discharge I have never had this before for this long after EWCM I get it for 1 day usually.

I don't think my chances are looking good,when to test next? My AF should be due 5th Feb onwards.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated,thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Wait until u miss a period then test. Track ur ovulation days and have sex often in that time frame. Rest and relax it will happen. Good luck

I feel the factor is that is what occurs the opposite eleven months of the yr...I doubt you are rather feeling very disadvantaged of white historical past. In truth, if given the choice of getting a white historical past month, i guess so much of you could pass the category or difference the channel. The humorous factor is I'm lovely definite this child best published the query to peer who he would make mad and a host of youngsters answered via agreeing with him! Oh and the rationale whites aren't known as "European Americans" is realistic- option. It used to be on no account an insult to be known as "white" and the option to come back from europe is anything american citizens are happy with. It used to be now not a option for the "African Americans" and accordingly they could love to think a reference to their ancestors' location of foundation.

the only thing would be just to wait