why does my crush completely ignore me but stare at me all the time?

Okay so there's this boy in my class and i sit near him in history and he always teases me and pokes me. We never have awkward conversations and he makes me laugh so much,every timee we talk he always stares at my lips then my eyes and then to my lips again. He always shouts my name or says hi when he sees me and he used to hug me randomly and like somehow get my attention. Recently i've been seeing him looking at me in lessons quite a few times but he never says anything anymore.

Favorite Answer

maybe he thinks he scarig you off by talkingto you all the time, tlel him how you feel

answer mine please

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

he is probably just inexperienced and most likely quite in to you too, well since you like him back try to control him yourself a bit. make the moves but if you lack the self confidence you can just increase your time together so things will just go in its way