If women aren't supposed to be submissive to their husbands, why are they naturally weaker than men?

Bam. #CheckmateAtheists

How does my name suggest that I'm female? Ever heard of Dana Carvey?

Favorite Answer

I am a 3rd level blackbelt and have 2 more normal blackbelts on top of that.

Source(s): I'm still submissive, but I just like sex and I am lazy.
  • Ny

Because men by nature were the hunters/gathers and protectors of the groups, while females were there for reproduction and nurture.

And why in modern times are many able to throw off that perception, and become as strong as or stronger than men?

Your name suggests you're female. Are you happy being told that you should be submissive, and that you're the reason our species can't live in paradise? That you can't speak in Church, and that your husband can beat you if he suspects you of cheating? (note *suspect*, he doesn't need any kind of proof).

Edit - I hadn't, actually. Dana's primarily a female name where I am.

So you can scratch the last part - doesn't have any effect on the rest, though.

The word submissive means: Be you yielding. When we yield, we are foregoing our own opinion or ways to yield to the direction of another. Jehovah has placed the man in charge of the household. The headship role isn't one of just pure mental and physical domination, but rather a position of leadership in which he is supposed to love his wife and consider her input in familial decisions.

The bible does speak of the woman as a weaker vessel. However she is to be treated with tender compassion and deep love. Although physical strength between men and women differ, the husband is to exercise his headship in the same way christ does over the congregation. Thats with tenderness,compassion, love and a self-sacrificing spirit!

Source(s): New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

The feminists are beating a path to you right now, With torches and pitchforks.

• Archer

You really should step out of your hiding place and look around you some time. Your obviously uninformed.

• Torgo

Yeah, and they run like girls, too.