Is this possible in pregnancy?

So you always hear of stories of women who got periods and negative HPTs during pregnancy but still felt pregnant, but do you know of anyone? Could you tell me their story please? ( negative clearblue on day of expected period- period 2 days late, different to normal: redder, much more watery, on and off, painless, didnt seem like period. felt pregnant a lil bit before and still got symptoms now but worse, feel pregnant, wondering if I could be? Not trying, not preventing) thanks x

Favorite Answer

Talk to your doctors.....

Anything is possible

You can be pregnant. It all depends on when you actully ovulated and when the baby implanted. Only 1 of my 4 pregnanices showed up with a positive test right away on the first test. One of them I didn't have a positive test until about 1.5 - 2 weeks after my missed period (and the baby measured 2 weeks smaller as well at the first u/s). The other two I think didn't show positive until a few days after my missed period with negative HPT too prior to the positive. I knew I was pregnant will all 4 before the tests showed positive.

If you still have a negative test in a few days call your ob and see what they want you to do. I have one friend whose ob saw her a week after her missed period with a negative test to check out things. Another friend had to wait 2 weeks with hers.

Source(s): Mom of 4