Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 9 years ago

Unique names for a Friesian stallion?

I want dark, mysterious names

Update:

@Big Nasty Boomer: yeah sorry i deleted it,my additional details came out wrong and it sounded stupid,some guy said something mean about it. (At least he found it funny)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Abracadabra

Fantasy

Galaxy

Mystic

Master

Phantom

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Emrys

Agravaine

Uther

Arthur

Pendragon

Shadow

Merlin

Lancelot

Gwaine

Percival

• 9 years ago

Did you delete your last question?

You have to go through the Dutch, and get your letter from whatever year he was born to name him. I bought my friesian as a colt from Holland several years ago and had the choice of "T" or "X". We named him Tonke (Pronounced Tonka, it's spelled in Dutch.)

ETA - Oh. Is he pure bred or a sporthorse? If he's a sporthorse there isn't any crazy laws or anything, the Dutch are just very particular about their friesians. I'm assuming your in America? Have you sent him off to get approved in Holland for that 90 day stud test? But if he's pure whoever you bought him from should have given you a few letters to pick from. I'm not too keen on what exactly it's called but I know that's what they made me do.

Found it - http://friesian-crazy.tripod.com/encyclopedia.html look under "Names"

• 9 years ago

Coal

InkHeart

Zeus

Eclipse

Newmoon

Halfmoon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Dark Secret

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Dark Lord Voldemort.

• 9 years ago

A secret kiss,

touch of the moon

Dark n handsome

A secret affair

Sorry im out! love freisians:)

• Robyn
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Out of the answers on here my favorites are : Cobalt, Obsidian, Commander, Chief, Goliath, Hero, Dante, ShowDown, Gemini, Romeo, Diablo, Eclipse. Good Luck! sounds adorable :)

• Verona
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

My non-horsey husband actually loves Friesians. He wants to have one named Conan the Barbarian.

• 9 years ago

Phantom or Crisco!

Source(s): Ghost Rider Ranch :) (my ranch)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.