Appsync ios 5.0+ not working?

I recently updated to 5.0.1 and installing appsync in cydia.Whenever I put my itouch in after downloading an installous game,it doesnt sync like it used to before whenever i used appsync 4.0+.It doesnt seem to recognize my installous apps and there is no transfer purchases to add to apps into my lirbary.Can someone please help.

Favorite Answer

How about paying for your apps lol jk, try deleting the hackulo source and downloading everything again

so far as i comprehend, AppSync has no longer been as much as date to help 5.a million application. So for now you merely would desire to downloaded by potential of Cydia. of direction, the innovations there are various extra constrained. shop on checking AppSynch twitter published to make certain whilst they launch the subsequent version. i'm hoping its no longer too previous due.