Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

is it in bad taste to try and get laid?

Hey internet!

So I met a girl about a month ago and talked to her online a bunch, asked her out on a date she said yeah but later said that she just got out of a bad relationship and is only really looking for friends right now. Last week she invited me to a party at her place and I'm gonna go. But there might be a few other hot chicks there and I was wondering if it's in bad taste to hit on them and tried to get laid.

I figure it's okay because she's the one who rejected me...

I don't want to be awful, but to be honest, she's invited you as a friend coming over for company/fun, not as a favor to you, to help you get laid. She needs friends, not people who're willing to use her as an excuse to hit on girls.. all I'm saying is; make sure she's okay with it first, because she might like you but was scared to tell you due to the previous bad relationship, but if you stay committed and show her things like that aren't going to happen with you, sure enough she'll fall for you.

It all depends how much you care for this girl. Even though she rejected you it doesn't mean that she isn't into you she just needs time.. but if you get laid by some random chick then its gonna piss her off and ruin all your chances.

• Big K

It's a-ok, she wanted to be just friends so she doesn't get to have any say over who you sleep with. If she gets mad about it later she's an indecisive and contradictory woman who isn't worth your time anyway.

go there and forget about her and get laid by some random girl she dosnt want you she wants to introduce you to more girls so go there have fun meet the other girls

There should be no problem, who doesn't want to get laid

• Dan

She doesn't want a physical relationship, she didn't say you couldn't have 1.

Don't try to borrow her bedroom tho.