Potential Employer invited me for Interview Follow up and Update..... Good or Bad?

So I'm interviewing for a position within my own company. It's a different department and a promotion. I've gone through three of the interviews. At this point I just received an email from from the president of my company (one of the people I interviewed with) and the Director of the department I would be in. The email is for a meeting titled "Interview Follow up and Update" and is only 30 minutes long. I am very nervous about this. Trying to figure out if this is a "thanks for trying, but we're going another direction" meeting, or a "We'd like to make you a formal offer" meeting. Opinions?

Favorite Answer

better

If they want to meet with you that's good.

If I was a betting person, I'd bet that they are going to offer you the position.

However, there is the slim chance that they aren't but I don't think it will be "we are going in other direction", they would just call you to tell you that. It would be more like - we value you, we see you working with the company for a long time and these are the things we would like ot see from you to get there.

- so it might not be what you want to hear but it will be solid information that you can take and try to grow with.

I think bad.

not bad

not bad