Piercings? Answers please!(:?

So I want some Piercings...& Im curious what hurts the most? Im interested in belly button, nose, bottom lip(the one that's like at an angle from your chin) & my 3rd holes in my ears.

So can somebody put them in order of most painful? **1 being the most painful!**

I prefer answers from people that DON'T have a high pain tolerance..

Please and thank you!(:

Favorite Answer

i havent had my lip done. the nose stings and makes ur eyes water but doesnt hurt and ur belly button doesnt hurt at all. my thirds in my ears prob were the worst tbh x

If you're talking about the labret, it hurts (But only for a few seconds, and not too bad). The side labrets are hardly painful at all. The nose is over before you know it, and I hardly felt it. The belly button doesn't hurt the first time you get it pierced, but if you ever take it out and get it repierced it hurts really bad.

Source(s): I've had all of these piercings (more than once) plus others :)

1 lip (my sister got it she recently had to take it out and now she has a big ugly hole on her face...she said its one of her biggest regrets)

2 nose (my friend has a nose peircing she actually had to get it twice. she has a terrible pain tolerence...she pissed her pants and threw up...both times)

3 belly botton (it doesnt really hurt that bad to b honest but it does hurt more than your ears for sure.)

4 3rd hole (it doesnt hurt at all. i have 3 holes in both ear and my cartilage and that lil do dad betwee the top and bottom of your ear. none of them hurt youll be fine)

i have a high tolerance to pain but not all of those things were my expeirences. good luck but i really hope your dont want all those face peircings at the same time dont think that will b too cute. good luck! =D

• ?

pinch each spot hard for 3 seconds, for your nose (any cartilage) use your nails when you pinch

it's surprisingly accurate

I haven't had my lip done, but belly and nose is nothing, you do get teary eyed from the nose because of it's location, but they aren't that bad at all