Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

am i pregnant ? please help?

Im 17 years old, i just need an answer, not to be judged... I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend, I know its a stupid thing to do , but he insisted on it, for the past 2 months, we have never used a condom, Im in love with him, and dont want to lose him... I know how bad that sounds, but please dont judge me . I got my period, but its a very wierd, its a daark dark brown, almost blackish sometimes, and very light? My periods are usually heavy, and red. My nipples seem sore to ? My boyfriend grabs my boobs, ive never had an issue with it before, but now it kind of hurts? My nipples almost feel swollen, but im not sure ..Please give me a good answer if you can, I just want to know whats happening with my body .

Favorite Answer

soundas like you are pregnant and that you need a doctor

the discoloration could just be 'old' blood thats passing. It can even be black at times, so that's not really an issue. Your tenderness could be ovulation, or. yes it could be a sign of pregnancy. I am not judging you, but if you do not want a baby at this time please insist that you use protection. You could take the pill even, but doubled with condoms is even better. If he loves you he'll be cool with it. so most dollar stores will have a preggo test for a buck. take early in the morning for the best results. If you are preggo, congrats and take care of youorself and the baby. If you're not peggo remember how scared you are right now next time :)

Sounds to me you should take a pregnancy test. You just might be having a little one on the way. Good luck!

This sounds like bad news, take the test.

Take a home pregnancy test.

If you're having periods, then you are obviously not pregnant -_-. O and ever heard of emergency contraception? Use it next time you decide to be an idiot.

yes take a test cause that happen to me too

Go to a doctor you fool.