Two virgins trying to have sex (help)?

Okay I'm so scared that when we finally do it. I will be so scared because I think it won't feel good to him. And how are girls supposed react when the guy cums before the girl or too quick?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's normal to be scared for your first time, 99% of people are, girls and boys.

Don't think about how good or not good it will feel, enjoy how it feels and hey, I can tell you it may not feel great the 1st time because sex gets better with practice!

React how you feel, don't fake anything because you don't want a lover who is crap, tell him what feels good, and what doesn't, and him tell you what feels good etc.

PLEASE use a condom or some method of protection! (These can be bought from any chemist or free from your clinic). Not only protects against unwanted pregnancies, but also protects against STI/STDs. VERY important xx

Last thing - have fun ;) xx

• 9 years ago

"And how are girls supposed react when the guy cums before the girl or too quick?"

Like we always do, with a mixture of amusement and acceptence of not getting any pleasure. It's too bad males like to focus on the size of their penis rather than on their stamina.

• B.
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Your first sentence doesn't make sense.

Trust me, he'll feel good. It's something he's never experienced before.

How are girls supposed to react? -> There's no set way, react however you want to react.

B.

• mccall
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you do no longer could "suck her nipples or eat her out first" you are able to in case you decide directly to yet its no longer a significant ingredient. definite, having intercourse for the 1st time is a in many situations painful adventure yet you in easy terms could ease into it take it sluggish then whilst shes delicate bypass slightly swifter. She might bleed slightly yet its no longer something to fret approximately its in basic terms her hymen breaking, this could in easy terms take place as quickly as. and don't be indignant if there is not any blood a hymen can get broken very honestly and can have "popped" together as driving a motorbike or different issues. the appropriate place for first time is missionary, no longer something fancy in basic terms you on outstanding or her on outstanding. you are able to google missionary place and it provides you with greater particular information. have relaxing, be secure, and be mature approximately this determination.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Just smile when he finishes. Theres nothing worse then making him feel embarrassed. I'm sure that he is just as nervous but once you get into the hang of it, it'll be alright :)

• 9 years ago

If the guy comes first, tell him to keep going. If you can't get off that way, ORAL, ORAL, ORAL.

And for the love of god use protection...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

get a more experienced boyfriend so you enjoy it as much as the guy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.