Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

GS Gentlemen who are against marriage: If you WERE married, how would you treat your wife?

Or would you choose to divorce?

BQ - Do you like pink?

Thanks! xD

Favorite Answer

If I was married, I would bend over backward to make it work.

I would treat her well, Try my best to be like one of the old time husbands. not the fictional feminist kind, but the actual old kind , that honors and respects the wife but leads the household.

In short the only kind I have ever seen work.

I'm not against marriage but I'll admit I fear it mainnly because of most marriages end in divorce and the BS that people go through with divorce, along with other things during marriage, is something I don't know i would want to deal - especially having my money stripped away from me from some woman who decided to leave me.

If I was married, i would be a supoortive, loving and faithful husband.

BQ- Nooo I can't do Pink. I'm too cool for Pink :-)

im not against marriage.....but id rather just get together, but if i would be married i would treat her like a princess

and yes i like pink, i got a couple pink shirts lol

• MZT

I am married and have been for over 25 years....I treat my wife with respect and as well as she treats me....and have worked for decades to support my family.....when I make a commitment I stand by it, and so does she...none of this "eat pray love" crap.

I would treat her like a Queen, but she would have to treat me like a darn King.

I would chose to divorce. It would be boring to be stuck with the same woman for the rest of my life.

• ?

I would treat you as my Princess Stefanie :)

Yes, whatever color you like.

treat her better than I treat myself. Feed he even if I have to go hungry, Clothe her even if I'm freezing and love her more than I have ever loved myself.